For a classic crib in white that is designed to be reminiscent of cottage chic, the Graco Charleston Crib is the perfect addition to any space. The Non-Drop ensures that the infant is going to remain safe and that the crib is going to be current with safety standards.
Features of the Graco Charleston Non-Drop Classic Crib include:
- Three mattress positions allow for parents to adjust the height of the mattress to the top level for newborns and the middle height level for infants that have begun to learn the skills to roll over and the lower level for infants that have begun to sit and stand in the crib
- Five year warranty on the crib on the construction of the crib
- Crib converts to a toddler bed without the need for a guard rail and can also be converted into a daybed for parents that are trying to extend the life span of the bed
- When converted to a daybed or toddler bed the crib mattress can be used – allowing parents to save the budget when it comes to the baby and toddler gear required
- Safety certified for the construction and design of the crib
Other pieces in the collection can be used to complete the appearance of the bedroom, including the South Short changing table with convenient shelves included in the design and drawers, as well as the wardrobe that can be used to complete the entire nursery.
The popular white boarded design is a great way to give the room a sunny feel – and is a surprisingly affordable chic line of furniture. It coordinates easily between the two collections and can be a great way to brighten up the nursery with bright white furniture.
Convertible cribs are a great way to extend the life of the crib and toddler bed allowing the parent to save on baby budget. The convertible crib is a great way for parents to extend the life of the crib while extending the budget. Parents can choose designs that can be adjusted to infants, toddlers and even designs that are suited to multiple children in the family. View This Crib on Amazon.com